My first earnings as a VA

Good Morning fellow VAs!

                     What a great week! I've received my first pay as a VA particularly in a gig I got from Onlinejobs.ph as a Social Media Manager. I am really excited in getting this gig because who knew you could make a extra money just by posting updates in Twitter and Facebook! Well I'm not really bragging about my earnings but for a start I can say I deserve a pat in the back! So here it is, my first dollars as a VA!

I edited some contents on the picture as to secure my account and my clients name.




Always FEEL GOOD and have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tope. This is great and really inspiring. :)

    More Success,
    Red @ Virtual Assistant Business Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great job! Wishing you more online income in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now