My Life as a Virtual Assistant

Good Day fellow VAs,

              Are you still enjoying being a virtual assistant? Well, to make you feel good and a bit envious of being a VA,  I decided to take pictures of my day as a social media manager. 

               First of all, I would like to apologize for the quality of the pictures. I was supposed to use my Sony digital camera but I just found out this morning that it was broken! I just used my Samsung Corby's camera and I hope that these pics  are clear enough. My work starts at 8 in the morning and what's good about it is - no TRAFFIC and no COMMUTE! Jealous much? LOL! Just kidding! Anyway here's my life as a virtual assistant. 


Just woke up at 730 in the morning. I'm still wearing my pajamas and checking my mail and Facebook. 

Here's my biggest fan, Miggy, my doxie!

See, even dogs are interested in becoming a Virtual Assistant!

Wouldn't it be great to get paid by spending time on Facebook and Twitter?
That's the life of a Social Media manager! 
Here's my sumptuous and hearty breakfast that I cooked.
Yes, you have time to cook and eat breakfast when you're a VA!
I'm a big basketball fan and I can watch my favorite games while working!
You can call it distraction - I call it multi-tasking! hahaha!

My "work" ends at 1 in the afternoon and then I can go to the mall or play Frisbee with my friends. But today, I chose to go to my nearest Sony service center and get my digital camera fixed. So that's my day as a Social Media Manager / Virtual Assistant! 

I hope this makes you change your mind about corporate work or employment and start feeling good working at home as a Virtual Assistant!



Life is too short to waste, so start living it now! ~ Anonymous

3 comments:

  1. Nice sharing Krisben!

    Can I ask permission to re-post this blog to my blog http://earnonlineusingodesk.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this makes you change your mind about corporate work or employment and start feeling good working at home as a Virtual Assistant!

    Legal software

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now